Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only]

4 posters

Go down

Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only] Empty Re: Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only]

Post  Boofdemon Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm

siemen1994 wrote:indeed just playing other server till rob fixes this one this is best 24/7 server i know other one is with hollanders and they complayn abouth everithing xd when server goes up again ill be bach as well feel free to add me on facebook or msn if you have questions in the meantime

grtz

Ill think about it.
But all you do is expect us to give you a rank. it should be a benefit not an expectation.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only] Empty missunderstanding

Post  siemen1994 Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 pm

indeed just playing other server till rob fixes this one this is best 24/7 server i know other one is with hollanders and they complayn abouth everithing xd when server goes up again ill be bach as well feel free to add me on facebook or msn if you have questions in the meantime

grtz

siemen1994

Back to top Go down

Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only] Empty Re: Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only]

Post  MrAttomized Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 am

He hasn't ditched us. Until the server is back up he is playing on a different server. He told me in a message he prefers this server. The other one is is friends thats how he's admin on it!
And he hasn't ditched us cause if he had why was would he put this application in?

All I am saying is that he is on the other server to pass the time until Rob fixes this server! Smile

- MrAttomized
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down

Post  spark940 Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:32 am

Boofdemon wrote:
spark940 wrote:
siemen1994 wrote:@ROB

ive been working for a long time n this server now i made some structures in server most of them where big projects which take lotts of recources which i cant get trough mining thads whi i request you again for giving me a rank i feel like i can add a lott to your server like teaching new techneques and lead large projects ive been building a lott of stuff not only in your server but also in other servers which contained lotts of redstone cirquits thads why i would ask u to make me redstone engeneer its just the admin rank with another name becous i feel like there are already enouf admins but im the only one who really understands redstone it would be easier to ask me questions about it if the new players see im ranked as redstone engeneer and i think i deserve this rank becous ive build lotts of stuff but almost none of it was for myself and i also feel i could add way more to this server if i was redstone engeneer

grtz SIEMEN1994

ps: its a messadge to rob becous hes the one who has to promote people but all comments are welcome :-)
Siemen,
I know that you are amazingly skilled at redstone and building stuff in minecraft. Also you've helped me many times and i trust you. Hopefully rob sees this but i truly believe that you deserve helper rank or above. I will try to tell rob all that i can about you, however, from what i've heard rob is very busy lately so you'll have to be patient for now. Thanks for posting, Spark.

Dude siemen ditched the server for admin on a dif server..
Oh.....O.O i didn't even know cuz i still can't connect so idk whats going on but damn now thats just unfortunate oh well his loss eh?

spark940

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 am

spark940 wrote:

ive been working for a long time n this server now i made some structures in server most of them where big projects which take lotts of recources which i cant get trough mining thads whi i request you again for giving me a rank i feel like i can add a lott to your server like teaching new techneques and lead large projects ive been building a lott of stuff not only in your server but also in other servers which contained lotts of redstone cirquits thads why i would ask u to make me redstone engeneer its just the admin rank with another name becous i feel like there are already enouf admins but im the only one who really understands redstone it would be easier to ask me questions about it if the new players see im ranked as redstone engeneer and i think i deserve this rank becous ive build lotts of stuff but almost none of it was for myself and i also feel i could add way more to this server if i was redstone engeneer

grtz SIEMEN1994

ps: its a messadge to rob becous hes the one who has to promote people but all comments are welcome :-)
Siemen,
I know that you are amazingly skilled at redstone and building stuff in minecraft. Also you've helped me many times and i trust you. Hopefully rob sees this but i truly believe that you deserve helper rank or above. I will try to tell rob all that i can about you, however, from what i've heard rob is very busy lately so you'll have to be patient for now. Thanks for posting, Spark.

Dude siemen ditched the server for admin on a dif server..

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  spark940 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 am

grtz SIEMEN1994

Siemen,

spark940

Back to top Go down

Post  siemen1994 Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 pm

@ROB

grtz SIEMEN1994

siemen1994

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 pm

MrAttomized wrote:Dear Robskin/Admin who reads this. I know you probably get his alot. But I wanted to put forward an Official Application.
So basically I would like to become and Admin or a Helper. I would be good at either of the ranks as I am a good communicator, I know all the rules of the Server, I am a regular contributor to the forum and I am a good friend to many of those in the server. I am friends with Boof and I helped him build his town. I have basic building skills to be honest but if I had materials I would make nice buildings. But my speciality isn't building its people skills and I really like helping the community in the server. I wouldn't abuse my abilities and give people everything they want all the time. I would five them materials when building a first shelter/house or if they were working on a big project and if they had completely ran out of supplies. I would supply shops in the server and if I witnessed someone griefing I would immediatley kick them then speak to Rob about a ban. I am a quick learner and would be a very sensible Admin/Helper.
If I am accepted to give you a bit more confidence I have never grief'd in the server even before it was reset twice. I have a bunch of fun ideas if I am accepted as an Admin/Helper. I hope you will all take the time to consider my application and accept.

See you in the game whatever happens,
Happy Mining,
MrAttomized

Here to help all those who need it!

Dear Attom!

I love it!

I will definately put you forward for a helper postition because I know you would be an amazing addition to the team!
I will consult with Rob asap.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only] Empty MrAttomized Admin/Helper Application.

Post  MrAttomized Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Dear Robskin/Admin who reads this. I know you probably get his alot. But I wanted to put forward an Official Application.
So basically I would like to become and Admin or a Helper. I would be good at either of the ranks as I am a good communicator, I know all the rules of the Server, I am a regular contributor to the forum and I am a good friend to many of those in the server. I am friends with Boof and I helped him build his town. I have basic building skills to be honest but if I had materials I would make nice buildings. But my speciality isn't building its people skills and I really like helping the community in the server. I wouldn't abuse my abilities and give people everything they want all the time. I would five them materials when building a first shelter/house or if they were working on a big project and if they had completely ran out of supplies. I would supply shops in the server and if I witnessed someone griefing I would immediatley kick them then speak to Rob about a ban. I am a quick learner and would be a very sensible Admin/Helper.
If I am accepted to give you a bit more confidence I have never grief'd in the server even before it was reset twice. I have a bunch of fun ideas if I am accepted as an Admin/Helper. I hope you will all take the time to consider my application and accept.

See you in the game whatever happens,
Happy Mining,
MrAttomized

Here to help all those who need it!
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down

Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only] Empty Applications for ranks on the server. [Serious Apps only]

Post  Boofdemon Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Hey guys I'm opening the thread like I said I would but as you should know me or sparky or the other mods cannot
promote you although we will give you a response wether bad or good and if it is a good response we
most likely can get you promoted.
So just post your apps here not really any certain template its up to you to make up your own template and if it is not good enough it wont be accepted.

Kinda regards, Boof.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down