Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application, make applications here!

5 posters

Go down

Whitelist Application, make applications here! Empty my Application to the whitelist

Post  spidermonkey881 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 am

Ingame Name: Spidermonkey881
E-Mail: Chad3_goencz3@hotmail.com
Where you live:Canada
Date of birth:06.05.1996 / June 5th 1996
Reason why you should be added: I think i should be added because i don't like griefers i never have griefed at all, i have never owned my own server, i will always listen to people who are higher in rank then me.
What you can do for the server:I could help out in the servers community when others need help, i could help build structures, i love helping others, and i think i would be a great addition to your server.

spidermonkey881

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, make applications here! Empty Something...

Post  agdjsglsdkagdasgasd Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:16 am

Please let me into the server... K thanks bye!

lol!

agdjsglsdkagdasgasd

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, make applications here! Empty My application

Post  agdjsglsdkagdasgasd Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:14 am

Ingame Name:BlockBitWonder
E-Mail:tyler.pottgens@rogers.com
Where you live:Don't wanna tell
Date of birth:August 19th 1981
Reason why you should be added:Im really suckish at minecraft on my own so its nice to have people help and give me good supplies/tools etc.
What you can do for the server:I can report bad people and help make it a better community on the server

agdjsglsdkagdasgasd

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, make applications here! Empty Re: Whitelist Application, make applications here!

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm

GeneralShadow wrote:real name: kyle
in-game name: GeneralShadow
e-mail: ouhdew@yahoo.com (this is mine, i used my moms for the registration on this site xD)
where i live: opptional right? im not tellin then
date of birth: opptional right? not tellin
reason why i should be added: well i never owned my own (xD) server before, though i do have some expirience in minecraft, if i were to greif or steal, u can kick or ban me, i swear, if i greif or steal, ill let u kick or ban me (though i would be sad cuz its my favorite server)
what i can do for the server: well sense i am (idk if i still am) a contructer rank (though i would be stisfied at admin rank xD), i can help everyone, if it werent or me spawning glass for siemen, it would of took longer to complete spleef arena's ceiling, plus i let samovski and everyone haave a miniature town on top of my mansion, if i EVER abused a command, it was for building a house/huge mansion or a shop, if i abuse a command its only cuz im probebly exited i can use those commands, if i abuse a command just warn me and i wont, or even leave for the rest of the day if im warned again lol!

Kyle!
It is great that you love the server so much and i am quite happy to have you on board.
But the fact you keep on bringing up griefing and abusing commands so often concerns me a little.
Currently you will need to wait for Robskin to come back online due to the fact i am a moderator and hence cannot use the whitelist command.

Please be patient and Rob will post something to you telling you if you are accepted

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, make applications here! Empty Re: Whitelist Application, make applications here!

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 pm

in-game name: GeneralShadow
e-mail: ouhdew@yahoo.com (this is mine, i used my moms for the registration on this site xD)
where i live: opptional right? im not tellin then
date of birth: opptional right? not tellin
reason why i should be added: well i never owned my own (xD) server before, though i do have some expirience in minecraft, if i were to greif or steal, u can kick or ban me, i swear, if i greif or steal, ill let u kick or ban me (though i would be sad cuz its my favorite server)
what i can do for the server: well sense i am (idk if i still am) a contructer rank (though i would be stisfied at admin rank xD), i can help everyone, if it werent or me spawning glass for siemen, it would of took longer to complete spleef arena's ceiling, plus i let samovski and everyone haave a miniature town on top of my mansion, if i EVER abused a command, it was for building a house/huge mansion or a shop, if i abuse a command its only cuz im probebly exited i can use those commands, if i abuse a command just warn me and i wont, or even leave for the rest of the day if im warned again lol!
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application, make applications here! Empty Whitelist Application, make applications here!

Post  Admin Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 am

RULES:
If you get chought copying somone elses application you will get banned.
Do not lie about age, we dont consider player off their age.
Only write the truth, and nothing else!
Respect ALL players
Dont grief!
If you get restricted tools, report to an higher rank!

This is how an application should look:
Must= *
Opptional = Blank

--------------------------
Ingame Name: *
E-Mail:
Where you live:
Date of birth:
Reason why you should be added: *
What you can do for the server: *

Example:
IRL Name: Robin <Opptional>
Ingame Name: Robskin
E-Mail jabs.minecraft@hotmail.com Not avaible on msn! Only emails! <Opptional>
Date of birth: 01.08.1996 : 1. January 1996
Where you live: Norway, Kristiansund <Opptional>
Reason why you should be added: I mean that i should be added because i have experience of having my own server before, and i have no intrest at all for destroying/griefing the server.
What you can do for the server: If i get a promotion to helper or higher rank, i will ofcource help players instead of abusing the commands i get.

Admin
Admin

https://k-z-minecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down