Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SERVER IS DOWN D: And a question.

2 posters

Go down

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SERVER IS DOWN D: And a question. Empty Re: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SERVER IS DOWN D: And a question.

Post  Boofdemon Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 pm

MrAttomized wrote:Dear Rob, I tried connecting to the server earlier and it wouldn't let me! I tried again just now and it still didn't work! Is the server down?

And my question is this, yesterday I asked people in the server to look at a post of mine on the forum One person asked. What forum? So I said the one you went on to be white-listed. He replied with, I haven been white-listed. Is there a bug or something because he was serious and its unfair on those of us who applied.

- MrAttomized

Robskin had already added some people without them knowing to the whitelist as he knows them well already hence some people are clueless about the whitelist.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SERVER IS DOWN D: And a question. Empty AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SERVER IS DOWN D: And a question.

Post  MrAttomized Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Dear Rob, I tried connecting to the server earlier and it wouldn't let me! I tried again just now and it still didn't work! Is the server down?

And my question is this, yesterday I asked people in the server to look at a post of mine on the forum One person asked. What forum? So I said the one you went on to be white-listed. He replied with, I haven been white-listed. Is there a bug or something because he was serious and its unfair on those of us who applied.

- MrAttomized
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down