Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server?

3 posters

Go down

What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server? Empty Re: What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server?

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

MrAttomized wrote:Ok.
[/list]If Boof starts marking roads then when Shadow and I get into the server we will help.
Then we will work together to make a house. If we like the style that will be the style of the houses.
We make a town centre with a shop, controlled by an admin. A public mine its nicer if you go together Smile And a town hall with things to do.
Then when people join they chose a spot and build they're house. At first it will be small but it will grow as the server grows Smile [/list]

I love it!
me and Eots (Another whitelisted)
will set up a few roads for yous and when you get in we'll get started

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server? Empty The Plan?

Post  MrAttomized Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Ok.
[/list]If Boof starts marking roads then when Shadow and I get into the server we will help.
Then we will work together to make a house. If we like the style that will be the style of the houses.
We make a town centre with a shop, controlled by an admin. A public mine its nicer if you go together Smile And a town hall with things to do.
Then when people join they chose a spot and build they're house. At first it will be small but it will grow as the server grows Smile [/list]
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down

What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server? Empty Re: What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server?

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:13 pm

GeneralShadow wrote:
Boofdemon wrote:There are 4 white listed people currently but we are all working way away from spawn to avoid griefers. Although there is a sky garden near spawn thats about it.
then move closer to spawn, if iget accepted ill have hell of a chicken chase

general we dont plan on interacting with the rest of the world.
I like your metaphor.
But we are hidden ages away to stop griefers.

Maybe once all the griefers are gone we'll move back.
I'll still lend a helping hand in your city though Smile

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Boofdemon wrote:There are 4 white listed people currently but we are all working way away from spawn to avoid griefers. Although there is a sky garden near spawn thats about it.
then move closer to spawn, if iget accepted ill have hell of a chicken chase
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

There are 4 white listed people currently but we are all working way away from spawn to avoid griefers. Although there is a sky garden near spawn thats about it.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

GeneralShadow wrote:
Boofdemon wrote:I think once we get in we should start flattening the land and we should build a small city.
We will grow and grow.
I would like to keep this world organized unlike ALL the previous worlds.
Maybe we should have an assigned organiser who dots out roads?
i say eather robskin, siemen, or attom should be the organiser

I think if we immediately start voting or debating on the organizer the server will turn into a brawl.

I'm thinking we'll just get an admin or someone to mark our neat roads and then we can go from there.

Just if we all follow a certain style of housing and rule it so that people cant be gay then we should be right.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

we can even make skyscrappers that actually have a inside if its possible
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Boofdemon wrote:I think once we get in we should start flattening the land and we should build a small city.
We will grow and grow.
i say eather robskin, siemen, or attom should be the organiser
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm

I think once we get in we should start flattening the land and we should build a small city.
We will grow and grow.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:50 pm

even if im not accepted, i think u should do it
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server? Empty What Shall We Do With The Brand New Server?

Post  MrAttomized Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

So the server has been reset. I know that some people have already been white-listed but, when a mass of us are in what shall we do? Should we build a main city? With a border wall, streets and build houses? I ask this because before the server reset, it was very messy. Houses were dotted all over the place and there was no way to walk around in an ordinary manner. Whereas if we made a city we could make paths and houses placed neatly.

What do you guys think about this?
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down