Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks and who should have them

3 posters

Go down

Ranks and who should have them Empty Ranks and who should have them

Post  GillettePanda Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:18 am

So heres the story I own a local shop on the online server and I was thinking I should maybe become a constructer rank. It would make giving out things alot easyer and I would be able to give out things that are hard to find saving alot of hassle. I own a very fair store (ask anyone). I was just wondering what you guys thought of this. Please leave comments below because I love to hear feedback.
Thanks
GillettePanda
(also leave any improvments to the shop down there as well. Im open to seggestions)
GillettePanda
GillettePanda

Back to top Go down

Ranks and who should have them Empty Re: Ranks and who should have them

Post  Boofdemon Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:26 am

GillettePanda wrote:So heres the story I own a local shop on the online server and I was thinking I should maybe become a constructer rank. It would make giving out things alot easyer and I would be able to give out things that are hard to find saving alot of hassle. I own a very fair store (ask anyone). I was just wondering what you guys thought of this. Please leave comments below because I love to hear feedback.
Thanks
GillettePanda
(also leave any improvments to the shop down there as well. Im open to seggestions)

Rob won't hand a rank to you if you've been on this server for a day Razz

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GillettePanda Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Boofdemon wrote:
GillettePanda wrote:So heres the story I own a local shop on the online server and I was thinking I should maybe become a constructer rank. It would make giving out things alot easyer and I would be able to give out things that are hard to find saving alot of hassle. I own a very fair store (ask anyone). I was just wondering what you guys thought of this. Please leave comments below because I love to hear feedback.
Thanks
GillettePanda

Rob won't hand a rank to you if you've been on this server for a day Razz

Ive been on for ages but my first 2 stores were destroyed when the first 2 servers were shut down
GillettePanda
GillettePanda

Back to top Go down

Ranks and who should have them Empty Sparky thinks.....

Post  spark940 Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 am

some ppl that have helped me in the past and probably deserve ranks:
Moopycoo
MrAttomized
Siemen1994
Boofdemon
carsjeffrey
and if you helped me before and your name is not here srry i forgotz

spark940

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 pm

spark940 wrote:some ppl that have helped me in the past and probably deserve ranks:
Moopycoo
MrAttomized
Siemen1994
Boofdemon
carsjeffrey

I think i should open up a thread for formal applications for ranks then present the ones i like to Robskin

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  spark940 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Boofdemon wrote:
spark940 wrote:some ppl that have helped me in the past and probably deserve ranks:
Moopycoo
MrAttomized
Siemen1994
Boofdemon
carsjeffrey

I think i should open up a thread for formal applications for ranks then present the ones i like to Robskin
Robskin has been really busy lately from what i understand. I don't know if he'll be able to check the forum that often, but i like the idea. If you and me can upkeep the forum and rob can check it from time to time then it would be a great utility for people that deserve ranks to get them. Good idea boof! Very Happy

spark940

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down