Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GillettePanda's whitelist application

2 posters

Go down

GillettePanda's whitelist application Empty GillettePanda's whitelist application

Post  GillettePanda Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

In Game Name:GillettePanda

Reason why I should be added: Because I can help other users on the server and also If anyone needs help with a community project then I will be able to assist in any way possible Smile

What I can do for the server: I will help with any community projects that need help and also I think I may make a shop witch I will be able to see building matirials so that may be able to help in that way. Also If anyone kneeds help I will assist in the best way possible. Also If I did get promoted to a constructer I would be able to use my powers to help others and also improve the store I plan on making.
GillettePanda
GillettePanda

Back to top Go down

GillettePanda's whitelist application Empty Re: GillettePanda's whitelist application

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 pm

GillettePanda wrote:In Game Name:GillettePanda

Reason why I should be added: Because I can help other users on the server and also If anyone needs help with a community project then I will be able to assist in any way possible Smile

What I can do for the server: I will help with any community projects that need help and also I think I may make a shop witch I will be able to see building matirials so that may be able to help in that way. Also If anyone kneeds help I will assist in the best way possible. Also If I did get promoted to a constructer I would be able to use my powers to help others and also improve the store I plan on making.

You're buying my love with the word "Help"

I love it Very Happy

Application Accepted! See you in game buddy

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down