Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boof Town - Come Join Us!

2 posters

Go down

Boof Town - Come Join Us! Empty Re: Boof Town - Come Join Us!

Post  Boofdemon Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 am

MrAttomized wrote:Hi guys! This is a quick notice, Boof the moderator of the forum owns a town. I found the site and built the town centre. So I know my way around if you need help. We are constantly expanding so please come visit. If you stand at the bottom of the stair of the Sky Garden by spawn keep on walking forward and you'll find us. Smile

If you are a resident then please post here! Or if you have any ideas as to what we can do, also post that here Smile

- MrAttomized

<33333!!

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Boof Town - Come Join Us! Empty Boof Town - Come Join Us!

Post  MrAttomized Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 am

Hi guys! This is a quick notice, Boof the moderator of the forum owns a town. I found the site and built the town centre. So I know my way around if you need help. We are constantly expanding so please come visit. If you stand at the bottom of the stair of the Sky Garden by spawn keep on walking forward and you'll find us. Smile

If you are a resident then please post here! Or if you have any ideas as to what we can do, also post that here Smile

- MrAttomized
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down