Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read.

4 posters

Go down

Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read. Empty Re: Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read.

Post  MrAttomized Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Glad its all sorted I hate people like that.
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down

Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read. Empty Re: Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read.

Post  Admin Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Boofdemon wrote:Hey Admin. Its Boofdemon here i play yours erver heaps and this kid Mrminecraftowned ALWAYS kills me and i loose all my stuff i logged on this morning and he banned me and he told my friend he banned me FOR FUN.

Can you please take his rights away or better yet get him off the server. Thanks for your time.

Its now fixed Smile thank you for using the forum to Smile
-Cheers
Robskin afro

Admin
Admin

https://k-z-minecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eots Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:45 am

Yes, he also banned me out of nowhere, for absolutely no reason, probably to hide the fact that he banned boof 'for teh lulz' from the admin. This mod constantly abuses his powers and spawns people in lava if he disagrees with them. This is seriously out of hand.

eots

Back to top Go down

Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read. Empty Extremely Abusive Mod. Please read.

Post  Boofdemon Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:36 am

Hey Admin. Its Boofdemon here i play yours erver heaps and this kid Mrminecraftowned ALWAYS kills me and i loose all my stuff i logged on this morning and he banned me and he told my friend he banned me FOR FUN.

Can you please take his rights away or better yet get him off the server. Thanks for your time.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down