Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeneralShadows APP

3 posters

Go down

GeneralShadows APP Empty GeneralShadows APP

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm

in-game name: GeneralShadow
e-mail: ouhdew@yahoo.com (this is mine, i used my moms for the registration on this site xD)
where i live: opptional right? im not tellin then
date of birth: opptional right? not tellin
reason why i should be added: well i never owned my own (xD) server before, though i do have some expirience in minecraft, if i were to greif or steal, u can kick or ban me, i swear, if i greif or steal, ill let u kick or ban me (though i would be sad cuz its my favorite server)
what i can do for the server: well sense i am (idk if i still am) a contructer rank (though i would be stisfied at admin rank xD), i can help everyone, if it werent or me spawning glass for siemen, it would of took longer to complete spleef arena's ceiling, plus i let samovski and everyone haave a miniature town on top of my mansion, if i EVER abused a command, it was for building a house/huge mansion or a shop, if i abuse a command its only cuz im probebly exited i can use those commands, if i abuse a command just warn me and i wont, or even leave for the rest of the day if im warned again . ill also enforce every rule of the server, or whichever ones u say Razz lol!

i posted it on robskins one, im just posting here to make sure i dont have the wrong one

nvm, the war between me and attom is settled xD

Last edited by GeneralShadow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

GeneralShadows APP Empty Re: GeneralShadows APP

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Kyle!
It is great that you love the server so much and i am quite happy to have you on board.
But the fact you keep on bringing up griefing and abusing commands so often concerns me a little.
Currently you will need to wait for Robskin to come back online due to the fact i am a moderator and hence cannot use the whitelist command.

Please be patient and Rob will post something to you telling you if you are accepted

Kind regards, Boof.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Boofdemon wrote:Kyle!
It is great that you love the server so much and i am quite happy to have you on board.
But the fact you keep on bringing up griefing and abusing commands so often concerns me a little.
Currently you will need to wait for Robskin to come back online due to the fact i am a moderator and hence cannot use the whitelist command.

Please be patient and Rob will post something to you telling you if you are accepted

Kind regards, Boof.
thanks, and yeah, im just really nervous cuz if i werent accepted into my favorite server, this would happen (on december 21st 2012) .......(goes nuts) AHHHHh!! *BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!*
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm

GeneralShadow wrote:

Kind regards, Boof.
thanks, and yeah, im just really nervous cuz if i werent accepted into my favorite server, this would happen (on december 21st 2012) .......(goes nuts) AHHHHh!! *BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!*

Save it for the 23rd of dec. We're all gonna die then anyway Smile

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Boofdemon wrote:
GeneralShadow wrote:

Kind regards, Boof.

Save it for the 23rd of dec. We're all gonna die then anyway Smile
......u dont reay believe were gonna die there do u? the mayans probebly hired some punk to break whatever made the clock go then tell everyone the world would end :/
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

They didn't have clocks.

The Mayans and the Aztecs shamans and ritualistic followers all predicted the exact date and time the world will end.

There are some other religions or cults that believe to this day.
Only time will tell.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Boofdemon wrote:They didn't have clocks.

The Mayans and the Aztecs shamans and ritualistic followers all predicted the exact date and time the world will end.

There are some other religions or cults that believe to this day.
Only time will tell.
well im just saying, do u honestly believe were gonna all be gone then?
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm

To be honest the Mayans were, as Professor Brian Cox said, 'Full Of Rubbish!'
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:53 pm

MrAttomized wrote:To be honest the Mayans were, as Professor Brian Cox said, 'Full Of Rubbish!'

Nobody knows what to believe but please stop chattering in this thread.

If you want to talk about it feel free to start a thread based on this topic in the "Funny stuff" Collumn

Kind regards, Boof

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 pm

i hope i get accepted soon, i do homework at 11 AM, yeah im homeschooled
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:59 pm

GeneralShadow wrote:i hope i get accepted soon, i do homework at 11 AM, yeah im homeschooled

Just be patient we are really sorry for your inconveniences

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm

GeneralShadow wrote:real name: kyle
e-mail: ouhdew@yahoo.com (this is mine, i used my moms for the registration on this site xD)
reason why i should be added: well i never owned my own (xD) server before, though i do have some expirience in minecraft, if i were to greif or steal, u can kick or ban me, i swear, if i greif or steal, ill let u kick or ban me (though i would be sad cuz its my favorite server)
what i can do for the server: well sense i am (idk if i still am) a contructer rank (though i would be stisfied at admin rank xD), i can help everyone, if it werent or me spawning glass for siemen, it would of took longer to complete spleef arena's ceiling, plus i let samovski and everyone haave a miniature town on top of my mansion, if i EVER abused a command, it was for building a house/huge mansion or a shop, if i abuse a command its only cuz im probebly exited i can use those commands, if i abuse a command just warn me and i wont, or even leave for the rest of the day if im warned again . ill also enforce every rule of the server, or whichever ones u say Razz lol!

i posted it on robskins one, im just posting here to make sure i dont have the wrong one

Accepted! Have fun

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralShadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Boofdemon wrote:
GeneralShadow wrote:real name: kyle

Accepted! Have fun
rob told u that u could accept ppl now? lol
GeneralShadow
GeneralShadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum