Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EN3MYx's WHITELIST APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

EN3MYx's WHITELIST APPLICATION Empty EN3MYx's WHITELIST APPLICATION

Post  EN3MYx Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:23 pm

InGame Name: EN3MYx

Reason why i should be added: The reason i should be added to the server is because im kind and i help people who are new to the game, i also like helping with projects! E.g The Robskin statue Smile

What i can do for the server: What i can do for the server is build structures that look nice and encourage the rest of the community to build aswell and if i was promoted to say 'constructor' i would only use my powers for good and would definately not abuse them.

EN3MYx

Back to top Go down

EN3MYx's WHITELIST APPLICATION Empty Re: EN3MYx's WHITELIST APPLICATION

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm

EN3MYx wrote:InGame Name: EN3MYx

Reason why i should be added: The reason i should be added to the server is because im kind and i help people who are new to the game, i also like helping with projects! E.g The Robskin statue Smile

What i can do for the server: What i can do for the server is build structures that look nice and encourage the rest of the community to build aswell and if i was promoted to say 'constructor' i would only use my powers for good and would definately not abuse them.

I like how you've been checking out forums.

We are currently building a town if you wanna help but if not feel free to come do your own thing

Accepted! Seeya in game bro

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down