Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zhr's wee Application

2 posters

Go down

Zhr's wee Application Empty Zhr's wee Application

Post  zhranzagul Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Ingame name: zhranzagul
E-Mail: Kapivaren@hotmail.com
Where you live: Denmark
Date of Birth: 28-10-1991

Reason why you should be added: I'm a good builder, a polite person and I love create a good atmosphere. I like to construct nice RP-related buildings and monuments with Bajsbubba and Farez (with whom I'm in constant contact with through Skype), and generally have alot of online social experience in the bagpack.

What you can do for the server: I construct big and beautiful works together with my friends, and I am willing to help everyone in a polite and detailed manner if I can. I also wanna try to befriend the admins so I can trick them into giving me phat lewts. (j/k!)
PS: You might not have seen our gorgeous constructions because we always build far away to avoid grievers.
PPS: I apologise for my silly name. I was young and it just stuck. Sad
zhranzagul
zhranzagul

Back to top Go down

Zhr's wee Application Empty Re: Zhr's wee Application

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Thank you for putting your whitelist application in.
Currently we are having problems as i do not have the rights to whitelist you and the owner is not present.

If you could wait patiently it would be greatly appreciated. Rob will reply to this post when he is back.

Kind regards, Boof.

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

zhranzagul wrote:Real name: Mikkel Christensen
Ingame name: zhranzagul
E-Mail: Kapivaren@hotmail.com
Where you live: Denmark
Date of Birth: 28-10-1991

Reason why you should be added: I'm a good builder, a polite person and I love create a good atmosphere. I like to construct nice RP-related buildings and monuments with Bajsbubba and Farez (with whom I'm in constant contact with through Skype), and generally have alot of online social experience in the bagpack.

What you can do for the server: I construct big and beautiful works together with my friends, and I am willing to help everyone in a polite and detailed manner if I can. I also wanna try to befriend the admins so I can trick them into giving me phat lewts. (j/k!)
PS: You might not have seen our gorgeous constructions because we always build far away to avoid grievers.
PPS: I apologise for my silly name. I was young and it just stuck. Sad

Hey zhran!
Whitelist Request Accepted! Smile

Boofdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down