Free Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about celibi and spark

3 posters

Go down

about celibi and spark Empty about celibi and spark

Post  qazas Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 am

it was stupid but i was gathering sand infront of my house but celibi tried to kill me, i think he misunderstood me as griefing, TO THE POINT I NEVER GRIEF, I RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE"S WORK AND THEY SHOULD RESPECT MINE, and after that he was lingering around my house trying to kill me -_-, i was disgusted when he said he was just bored, he tryed to kill me and when i killed him(self defense, u dont attack, u die) he blamed on me....... the most disappointing part was the moderator or helper SPARK told me that i was griefing, and said he was eager to kick meee, im not saying that spark is bad, he just believes what he reads. he may be too young or just plain innocent, idk but i hope spark learns a lesson or get deranked, and celibi, i wish he was banned but everyone deserves 2nd chances right??? XD and TY!!!!

qazas

Back to top Go down

about celibi and spark Empty Re: about celibi and spark

Post  Celibi Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:13 am

Spark was talking about me, everyone does deserve second chances. I was personally mad due to the fact that Qwetz.... something ran around killing people and greifing houses in a pedobear skin. I did try to kill you because i thought you were griefing, but afterwords i kinda left because i saw it was your house xD im sorry

Celibi

Back to top Go down

about celibi and spark Empty awwwww

Post  qazas Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:25 am

dude after i read this, i felt soo bad,, my bad for being such a douche today, well i was angry because somebody was griefing my house everyday....QQ well lets have a new start celibi Lol, we cool man??

qazas

Back to top Go down

Post  spark940 Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 am

qazas wrote:dude after i read this, i felt soo bad,, my bad for being such a douche today, well i was angry because somebody was griefing my house everyday....QQ well lets have a new start celibi Lol, we cool man??

dude the reason i said i was eager to kick you was to scare you qazas. i figured if you got scared of being banned or kicked you would stop "griefing" as celibi claimed you were doing. i don't kick/ban ppl without real proof that they did something wrong.

spark940

Back to top Go down

Post  Celibi Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Sure qaz, my house got griefed too and i was transporting EVERYTHING i had to a new place and fell into lava, which would surly make someone mad when it's 2 inventory fulls Sad

Celibi

Back to top Go down

about celibi and spark Empty Sorry Celibi

Post  spark940 Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Celibi wrote:Sure qaz, my house got griefed too and i was transporting EVERYTHING i had to a new place and fell into lava, which would surly make someone mad when it's 2 inventory fulls Sad
sorry but rob told me that i cant give stuff away. and the stuff you wanted was like super rare. I would've given it to you but i have to listen to rob sorry. Just wait till and admin is online cuz they can do watever they want including giving stuff to you, but yeah sorry bout not making it clear i was busy trying to fix steelteals's griefed spleef arena with dulix and mr_mayhem (or maybe it was ahaloseries?) so thats why i wasn't responding when you asked for help.

spark940

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum