The State of Our Server's Community Factor.

Go down

The State of Our Server's Community Factor. Empty Re: The State of Our Server's Community Factor.

Post  Boofdemon on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Zetre wrote:I'M IN! sorry for caps, will log in ASAP, darn it again.lol

Servers offline bro.

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The State of Our Server's Community Factor. Empty Re: The State of Our Server's Community Factor.

Post  Zetre on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:05 pm

I'M IN! sorry for caps, will log in ASAP, darn it again.lol
Zetre
Zetre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

MrAttomized wrote:Yeah Smile

By the way the town will need a huge cleanup the town centre was griefed and general shandow griefed your house :/

WHAT!?!?

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah Smile

By the way the town will need a huge cleanup the town centre was griefed and general shandow griefed your house :/
MrAttomized
MrAttomized

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 pm

MrAttomized wrote:OUR SERVER IS AWESOME

DO YOU AGREE?

Well I do! But it seems we are segregated into groups. You have the group like Zetre, Dulix and others who built the church by the spawn! (Which may I say is stunning)
You have those Boofers, Boof himself, Siemen, GeneralShadow, GillettePanda and Enemy. Who are a nice small community which I am a part of Smile
Then you have the amazing bunch, whose names I have forgotten, who build magnificent statues, cities and whatnot.

But can you see what I mean? We aren't a big community. So I think we should band together and form an alliance. With help from the Admins we clear a HUGE flat area in-between the spawn (where the church and sky garden is) and Boof City. Where together we can make building projects. We will all be connected. Like a community. If you are interesed in joining PROJECT COMMUNITY then please leave your in-game names below and we will start work as soon as possible. I hope some admins will join in as this is very exciting for the server Smile

See you in the game whatever happens,
Happy Mining,
MrAttomized

I like your idea Attom.

As that was the original based plan for this new world although the reason my villagers and I have built so far from spawn is because incase we accidentally let in a flow of griefers we will not be affected.

I still greatly like your idea and will put my name down to help.

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The State of Our Server's Community Factor. Empty Yes

Post  spark940 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Agreed mrattiomized we should be one community. Sparky has SPOKEN!!!

spark940

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The State of Our Server's Community Factor. Empty The State of Our Server's Community Factor.

Post  MrAttomized on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am

OUR SERVER IS AWESOME

DO YOU AGREE?

Well I do! But it seems we are segregated into groups. You have the group like Zetre, Dulix and others who built the church by the spawn! (Which may I say is stunning)
You have those Boofers, Boof himself, Siemen, GeneralShadow, GillettePanda and Enemy. Who are a nice small community which I am a part of Smile
Then you have the amazing bunch, whose names I have forgotten, who build magnificent statues, cities and whatnot.

But can you see what I mean? We aren't a big community. So I think we should band together and form an alliance. With help from the Admins we clear a HUGE flat area in-between the spawn (where the church and sky garden is) and Boof City. Where together we can make building projects. We will all be connected. Like a community. If you are interesed in joining PROJECT COMMUNITY then please leave your in-game names below and we will start work as soon as possible. I hope some admins will join in as this is very exciting for the server Smile

See you in the game whatever happens,
Happy Mining,
MrAttomized

MrAttomized
MrAttomized

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down