Celibi's Whitelist App

Go down

Celibi's Whitelist App

Post  Celibi on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:23 am

Ingame Name: Celibi
Where you live: Ohio
Reason why you should be added: I always have innovative ways to build houses and generally add to the community. I don't pvp, i've helped stop 2 greifers and Dulix/Scopes know/like me! (i hope? Very Happy)
What you can do for the server: If i get a rank i know all the commands due to the fact that i am already an admin on another server (Henkel/Shenkel's Build-Server) I always do my best to catch and stop greifers, and i like to help people build interesting houses/sculptures in ways that they are hard to greif/find!

Celibi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celibi's Whitelist App

Post  Boofdemon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:31 am

Celibi wrote:Real Name: Joey
Ingame Name: Celibi
Where you live: Ohio
Reason why you should be added: I always have innovative ways to build houses and generally add to the community. I don't pvp, i've helped stop 2 greifers and Dulix/Scopes know/like me! (i hope? Very Happy)
What you can do for the server: If i get a rank i know all the commands due to the fact that i am already an admin on another server (Henkel/Shenkel's Build-Server) I always do my best to catch and stop greifers, and i like to help people build interesting houses/sculptures in ways that they are hard to greif/find!

Hey Celibi!!

We'd love to have you on our server!

Boofdemon knows you also!

We'll be watching you -.-

Request Accepted

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down