qazas's application

Go down

qazas's application

Post  qazas on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Ingame Name: qazas
Where you live: the U.S, Pennslyvania and sometimes Korea

Reason why you should be added: i am i niceguy in general i try not to curse that often, i help and try to help other people, i hate people who destroy other people's art and hardwork, and also i never grief. im also on minecraft at least an hour a day

What you can do for the server: i will try to help other people to have an enjoyable time, and if i get a promotion, i will not abuse commands like creating diamond blocks and giving it to everybody (it will kill the minecraft experience) and also i will help other people to get thier projects done or just make thier life easier. thats ALL TY

qazas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: qazas's application

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Ok, i trust you. But please follow the rules. CONFIRMED!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://k-z-minecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:34 am

qazas wrote:Ingame Name: qazas
Where you live: the U.S, Pennslyvania and sometimes Korea

Reason why you should be added: i am i niceguy in general i try not to curse that often, i help and try to help other people, i hate people who destroy other people's art and hardwork, and also i never grief. im also on minecraft at least an hour a day

What you can do for the server: i will try to help other people to have an enjoyable time, and if i get a promotion, i will not abuse commands like creating diamond blocks and giving it to everybody (it will kill the minecraft experience) and also i will help other people to get thier projects done or just make thier life easier. thats ALL TY

Accepted

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down