Pollop's application

Go down

Pollop's application

Post  pollop on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Ingame name: Pollop
E-mail: Pollop_rock@hotmail.com
Where you live: Norway Very Happy
Date of Birth:19 dec 1994

Reason Why i should be added: The reason why i should be added is becaus i like to make a little communety of players, i and two other players called stg_94th_rgt and Eirik194. We have been on an other server before, and we did make a communety of players, but the admins destroyed our base and killed and stealed all the stuff we had made. I hate grefing. I will respect new player and mabe take them in to our base if me and the others like the player. I will respect admins and players that behave.

What can i do for the server: I will do my work without destroying others work. I will make a communety where new players can join if they want to. The more players in our communety, more work force will happend.
Very Happy Smile Smile

pollop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pollop's application

Post  pollop on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm

sorry for some of the english spelling mistake Embarassed

pollop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boofdemon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm

pollop wrote:Real name: Peder Øyen
Ingame name: Pollop
E-mail: Pollop_rock@hotmail.com
Where you live: Norway Very Happy
Date of Birth:19 dec 1994

Reason Why i should be added: The reason why i should be added is becaus i like to make a little communety of players, i and two other players called stg_94th_rgt and Eirik194. We have been on an other server before, and we did make a communety of players, but the admins destroyed our base and killed and stealed all the stuff we had made. I hate grefing. I will respect new player and mabe take them in to our base if me and the others like the player. I will respect admins and players that behave.

What can i do for the server: I will do my work without destroying others work. I will make a communety where new players can join if they want to. The more players in our communety, more work force will happend.
Very Happy Smile Smile

Welcome aboard!

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down