Eirik194's Application

Go down

Eirik194's Application

Post  Eirik194 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Ingame Name: Eirik194
E-Mail: Razor94@live.no
Where you live: Norway
Date of birth: June 08, 1994
Reason why you should be added: Im looking for good minecraft server because the base i had with my friends on the last server i played on was destroyed by the abusive admins. I liked the fact that the server admin is from Norway so my ping shouldnt be very high since i also live there. I weild a useable workforce with me 2 other friends that i play minecraft with while talking on skype.
What you can do for the server: My friends and I like to build huge bases and mines, we also like taking in newbies to increase our workforce.

Eirik194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eirik194's Application

Post  Boofdemon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Eirik194 wrote:Real Name: Eirik Norseth
Ingame Name: Eirik194
E-Mail: Razor94@live.no
Where you live: Norway
Date of birth: June 08, 1994
Reason why you should be added: Im looking for good minecraft server because the base i had with my friends on the last server i played on was destroyed by the abusive admins. I liked the fact that the server admin is from Norway so my ping shouldnt be very high since i also live there. I weild a useable workforce with me 2 other friends that i play minecraft with while talking on skype.
What you can do for the server: My friends and I like to build huge bases and mines, we also like taking in newbies to increase our workforce.

App Accepted

Boofdemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down